Are you wondering what the benefits of cast iron are? Look no further!
- A Teapot To Pass Down: Cast iron teapots are extremely durable. With proper care, they can last a lifetime (and longer).
- Retains Heat: Cast iron is good at retaining heat. The trick is to heat up your pot with boiling water before brewing tea. Dump the hot water out and brew tea normally.
- Presentation: Cast iron teapots are beautiful and ornate. The heft of the pot feels good in the hand. It makes for a great tea brewing experience.
Proper Cast Iron Care
- Hand wash with soapy water
- Air dry after use
- Don’t use on stove. Most cast iron pots have an inner lining that prevents rust, but doesn’t take well to heating on a stove.