Thanksgiving is almost here, time to stock up on tea for the occasion. Tea is the perfect companion to a big feast, whether it’s served prior to the big meal or as a compliment to dessert. It also serves as a natural digestive aid to help pack away that turkey.
Due to USPS backlogs, we recommend ordering by this weekend (11/14/20 – 11/15/20) to receive your tea in time for Thanksgiving.
If you are looking for ideas of what tea to serve on Thanksgiving, here are some quick suggestions from our Fall and Winter tea selections:
Caffeinated Thanksgiving Teas:
- Adirondack Bliss: Enjoy an Adirondack mountain bliss in your cup. A rich black tea base with notes of maple and cinnamon, followed by a smooth, relaxing chamomile finish.
- Chocolate Chai: The pairing of chai spices, chocolate, and robust black tea creates a brew that makes everyday feel like a special occasion.
- Poached Pear: Reminiscent of a freshly poached pear, simmered in cinnamon, vanilla, and clove. This organic green and white tea blend will invigorate the senses.
Caffeine-Free Thanksgiving Teas:
- Mulling Spice: A decadent and spicy blend with a hint of citrus. A confluence of seasonal flavors: organic orange peel, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg. Use our organic mulling spice in apple cider, mulled wine, or even maple syrup! To find out how, visit our Mulling Spice Guide.
- Cranberry Raspberry: Addictive tart fruity notes of cranberry and raspberry with piquant flavors of hibiscus. Tasty hot or iced. Naturally caffeine free organic blend, full of antioxidants.
- Raspberry Apple: A deliciously fruity and tart organic herbal infusion, with rich flavors of raspberry, apple, tart notes of hibiscus, and balanced with flavors of rose hips and blackberry leaf. Naturally caffeine free, rich in antioxidants.
- Honeybush Chai: The natural honey sweetness of African honeybush is elevated with chai spices: cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, clove, and black pepper. An excellent warming beverage, naturally caffeine free. Great for sore throats and for digestion.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Rooibos: The smooth, full bodied flavor of organic rooibos with silky flavors of vanilla and spicy notes of cinnamon. Dessert in a cup! Naturally caffeine free, full of antioxidants.
And as always, browse our Fall and Winter seasonal teas for more ideas.