A simple and clean way to brew one mug of tea. The borosilicate glass mug includes a stainless steel infuser with handle and lid. The lid doubles as a drip catch. The infuser also works in small tea pots. Everything stacks together for efficient storage.
Care Instruction & Warning:
- – Hand-wash recommended only glass.
- – Glass mug only microwavable.
- – Do not put mug directly on heating element.
- – Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in mug.
- – Use caution when handling hot water.
- – Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.