How to prepare matcha
- Heat water to 160° F – 180° F.
- Using a Bamboo Matcha Spoon, scoop 1 tsp. powdered matcha. Dispense over a fine mesh sieve inside a matcha bowl or other serving bowl. Work the matcha through the sieve in order to remove clumps.
- Add 6 oz hot water to the matcha bowl.
- Using a Bamboo Matcha Whisk, froth the matcha using a vigorous whisking motion. Make sure all the tea is dissolved.
- Consume within a few minutes of brewing to prevent settling and a bitter flavor.
How to prepare iced matcha
- Prepare matcha using instructions above
- Add sweetener, if desired
- Add milk to taste
- Add ice to chill
- Optional: Place in blender for a smoothie texture!