It’s a brand new school year; an undoubtedly different kind of school year than we’re used to. Whether it’s in-person or virtual, we wish everyone a safe and happy time!
The cooler days are upon us as well. It’s a good time to transition your tea pantry to your cold weather favorites. To help you stock up, we’re offering 10% off all teas sitewide on Divinitea.com this holiday weekend. Enter the following coupon code in your shopping cart:
Tea club, tea samplers, gift cards, and merchandise excluded from sale.
Primula Cold Brew Travel Bottle – On Sale
As the school year begins, you might find yourself needing your favorite beverage on the go. The Primula Cold Brew Travel Bottle fits the bill. So we’re offering it this holiday weekend at 10% off, no coupon needed! It’s easy to use; just throw your tea leaves or coffee grounds in the infuser and add water. By the morning, you are ready to start the day with a flavorful iced tea or smooth coffee in a travel size bottle. The included neoprene sleeve keeps your beverage cold while you’re on the go.
Fall Seasonal Teas
As usual you can browse all our fall seasonal teas in one convenient category. If you need help deciding, here are some of our customer favorites:
- Organic Chai: We have a variety of chai teas, both caffeinated and caffeine-free. All featuring organic chai spices for warmth and comfort.
- Organic Cinnamon Vanilla Rooibos: The smooth, full bodied flavor of organic rooibos with silky flavors of vanilla and spicy notes of cinnamon. Dessert in a cup! Naturally caffeine free, full of antioxidants.
- Organic Cranberry Apple: Addictive tart fruity notes of cranberry and apple with piquant flavors of hibiscus. Tasty hot or iced. Naturally caffeine free organic blend, full of antioxidants.
- Organic Toasted Coconut Apple: A decadent black tea blend with creamy flavors of coconut and vanilla, paired with sweet apple notes, cinnamon & clove spice. An amber oolong gives this tea a toasted finish. This is an addictive sipping tea that will squelch your sweet cravings.
- Organic Cranberry Pear Smash: An addictive fruity green & white tea blend, with tart notes of cranberries & hibiscus, sweet flavors of apple & pear, with a hint of orange zest. Great hot or iced.
Closed Labor Day
Our store will be closed on Monday, September 7, in observance of Labor Day. However, our website will remain open 24/7 as usual.
A Message From Owner Of Divinitea – Linda Smith
End of summer and beginning of fall
A transitional time for us all as we move into a new normal. Much has changed but as we practice new ways of living, life settles a little at a time. In these moments a lovely brewed cup of tea may feel nurturing. Not just any cup but something especially good.
Transitional teas are great. Not quite ready to give up the flavors or icing teas and/or ready to have a warming cup of seasonal flavor. Take your pick.
Allergy Tonic, Ginger Lemon Mint, Immunitea, Current Elder Tisane, Create World Peace(Ginger Licorice Mint), and Peachy Keen to name a few feel good blends. As it cools down at night I personally like the Nite Cap or any blend infused with cinnamon or ginger. For teachers and first responders the above list will help support immunity. Turmeric blends are beneficial for immunity: Golden Milk chai spices, fruity Tropical Turmeric, Currant Turmeric Rose black tea.
There have been numerous teas over the years addressing good health using healthful ingredients. When self medicating with any ingredients be careful and ask your medical practitioners about mixing herbs with medications . Try a new ingredient and make sure your body likes it! Introduce small amounts slowly since there is not a recommended dosage for tea.
We wish you a very healthy fall season and look forward to serving you and your tea needs.
Stay safe. Stay well.