This flourless chocolate cake has a little chai spice to make it exciting. Check it out. Recipe by Chef Andre Begnaud.
- 1/2 C Chai
- 1/4 t salt
- 18 oz chocolate, bittersweet, chopped
- 1 C butter, cut Into 1 T pieces
- 6 ea eggs
- Heat chai, salt & sugar to dissolve.
- Melt chocolate & pour into a mixer bowl.
- Add butter, 1 piece at a time.
- Beat in chai mix
- Add eggs 1 at a time
- Pour into greased 10″ cake pan.
- Bake at 300F for 40-50 minutes. Center will look wet & unset.
- Remove from heat & chill overnight.