We wanted to take a moment to assure our customers that we remain open as an essential service within the guidelines of NYS Executive Order 202.6. That we continue to monitor Department of Health protocols and updates, and adjust our operations accordingly.
We have made the following specific adjustments to our operations for the health and safety of staff and customers:
- We have reduced our workforce to the minimum required to remain operational.
- Staff remains at a distance of 6 feet or greater.
- We frequently sanitize all work surfaces and all frequently used surfaces (something we have done regularly in any case).
- Our facility remains closed to the general public. Customers do not enter the building.
- We offer purchase options to customers who are immunocompromised through online ordering or pick up at their vehicle at our location.
We have reduced our customer service hours to Mon-Sat 9am-3pm to allow for the additional time required to meet these new operational changes. These changes remain in effect until further notice. We will update via blog, newsletter, and social media.
We are committed to you, our customers, and will continue working hard to keep your teacup filled at all times!