So you want to sell organic tea in your coffee shop or restaurant? We recommend starting with the best selling teas. Most of these are what we call classic/basic starter teas. For advice on what teas fit best for your menu, you can request a wholesale account with us and we can help you get your selection started.
- English Breakfast (or any breakfast tea: Assam, Irish or China)
- Earl Grey and Decaf Earl Grey
- Darjeeling teas
- Nilgiri (for plain black iced teas)
- Jasmine Green Tea or Triple Greens with Jasmine
- Moroccan Mint (green tea with spearmint)
- Green tea: Pinhead Gunpowder, Ceylon Green, Chinese or Japanese Green Teas
- Wuyi, light amber oolong
- Cinnamon Vanilla Rooibos
- African Elixir (vanilla rooibos and honeybush)
- Ginger Lemon Mint
- Mayan Chai (black tea with cinnamon, clove, cardamom, ginger and pepper(and vanilla)
- Pumpkin Spice/Winterberry Spice/ Hot orange spice
- Honeybush Chai-caffeine free with the above spices
- Black Currant Tea and/or Herbal Tisane
- Mexican Chocolate or any Chocolate Black Tea
- Coconut Crème Tea or Coconut Crème Chai
- Poached Pear
- Peach anything
Hello, I would love more information about your wholesale pricing. Thank you!
Thank you for reaching out. We advise visiting our wholesale request page for more info.