It’s been a frigid winter so far in many parts of the country. Iguanas are falling from the trees in Florida, bomb cyclones are dropping snow on the east coast, and Mount Washington is making Mars looking like a balmy retreat.
Although winter takes on a different meaning for some. Our thoughts go out to California in particular, where a record breaking fire season has resulted in destructive mudslides.
Whatever the weather, it’s a good time to take a break, take stock, and like a character out of a Hercule Poirot story, calm your nerves with a strong cuppa.
Beat The Blues
This weekend we’re running a website and in store promotion for 10% off the following teas. Plus earn rewards points when you shop online.
Use coupon code BEAT-THE-BLUES from now thru Monday (1/15) for the teas below:
- Earl Grey’s Passion: An organic Earl Grey tea with a hint of passion fruit. Made with real organic orange and lemon peel. This tastes great hot or iced.
- Persian Plum Rose: An exotic organic black tea blend with sultry notes of plum and rose petals, and a pleasant finish of cardamom spice.
- Cranberry Raspberry: Addictive tart fruity notes of cranberry and raspberry with piquant flavors of hibiscus. Tasty hot or iced. Naturally caffeine free organic blend, full of antioxidants.
- Organic Passion Fruit Tea: Rich, ripe flavors of passion fruit with an organic black tea base. Excellent hot or iced.
- Ceylon Green: From the lush tropical tea estates of Sri Lanka, this organic Ceylon green tea has gentle floral notes and a brisk grassiness.
Perhaps you have noticed our website has changed? We have undergone a major upgrade with a lot of new features. We will keep you posted in a separate newsletter.
Here are a few teasers in the meantime. First and most important, we have a new design for mobile devices, for a dramatic improvement in viewing on phones and tablets. We also rolled out a saved payment method feature that allows you to remember a credit card. The information is securely stored on our payment processor’s protected servers. We are also working on improvements to our tea of the month club and gift card program, with news upcoming on both fronts.
In the meantime, feel free to contact us with questions!
Have a great weekend!